Example is not working

Hi,

I am using aspose android

aspose.word

I just downloaded the example form github

and trying to open a docx file

but getting the app crashed

with logs: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImage

Code was down loaded from: GitHub - aspose-words/Aspose.Words-for-Java: Aspose.Words for Java examples, plugins and showcases

the doc file I am using was generated by your code only.

Now I am able to see the single page doc. It just convert the docx file to png file and show it on image view. but the code is not working with multiple page doc. it just show the first page of doc

to convert a for multiple page document to image I used ImageSaveOptions object with page index and passed it to doc.save(“file_name”,imageSaveOption).

but app is crashing with logs:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn’t find class “asposewobfuscated.zzWL”

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have now divided the library into following two archives. For example:

• aspose-words-1.12-android-jdk15.jar: The first one includes public API and its auxiliary methods.
  • aspose-words-1.12-libs-android-jdk15.apk: The second one includes third party jars, basic classes and resources.

To
include Aspose.Words for Android into the project you should place
“aspose-words-1.12-android-jdk15.jar” in the folder “libs” of your
project, and the archive “aspose-words-1.12-libs-android-jdk15.apk” into
the folder “assets". After that you need to indicate in
“AndroidManifest.xml” file that you are going to use AsposeWords
application as the basic one. Please see the following markup:
<application
android:allowBackup=“true”
android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher"
android:name=“com.aspose.words.AsposeWordsApplication”
android:label="@string/app_name"
android:theme="@style/AppTheme" >
<activity

Moreover, I suggest you please increase the heap size of Android device. Hope this helps you.

Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.