Excel 2007 XML Format? Non-destructive read/write?

When will Aspose.Cells support the Excel 2007 XLSX and XLSB formats in the Java version of the product?

In Java version of Aspose.Cells, can I be guarenteed that any workbook can be opened, have cell contents changed, then be saved again without loosing information? Some products like POI have limitations that cause certain Excel features to be lost in this scenerio. I'd like to verify that Aspose.Cells does not have this problem.

Direct contact under user eric55960.

When will Aspose.Cells support the Excel 2007 XLSX and XLSB formats in the Java version of the product?

For xlsx and xlsb format, sure Aspose.Cells will support it in the future. However, we don't have much information about these two file formats so we cannot give you a specific arrival date for this feature now. We will investigate these formats and give you a plan later.

By the way, do you have any information about these two file formats?

In Java version of Aspose.Cells, can I be guarenteed that any workbook can be opened, have cell contents changed, then be saved again without loosing information?

Aspose.Cells for Java won't lose any information in this case.

There are public beta versions of Excel 2007, an Excel file converter, and some documentation available on the Microsoft web site.