Excel 2010 error

Hi
OP.QA.GY.0107_18.zip (2.4 MB) excel document save using methot “workbook.Save(path)”. but excel 2010 error Capture.JPG (26.1 KB). No error excel 2013,2016 version

Thanks

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the template file and screenshot.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by opening the template file and resaving it. I found MS Excel (2007/2010) prompts an error message “Excel found unreadable content…” when opening the output file by Aspose.Cells APIs, MS Excel 2013 does not show an error message though. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45682” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@srmbimser

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45682 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@srmbimser,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.9.4.

Your issue “CELLSNET-45682” should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45682) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10.

Hi

Error is solved but diffirent documents have same errors OP.QA.GY.0309_1.zip (695.4 KB)
OP.QA.GY.0108_5.zip (1.1 MB)

@srmbimser,

After an initial test, I observed the similar issue with your new set of files by opening the template file and resaving it. I found MS Excel (2007/2010) prompts an error message “Excel found unreadable content…” when opening the output file by Aspose.Cells APIs, MS Excel 2013 does not show an error message though. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45734” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@srmbimser

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45734 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@srmbimser

Please download and try the following latest fix and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45734) have been fixed in this Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.11 update.

Please also check the following article: