Excel/CHART content missing after converted to PDF

Excel/CHART content missing after converted to PDF. I am Using ASPOSE WORDS/CELLS/SLIDES/PDF 18.11 jar. Please find attached the sample document producing content missing.Missing content.zip (399.0 KB)
Kindly help me to fix this issue.

@Saranya_Sekar

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please try using Aspose.Cells for Java 18.11.4 in your environment and then share your kind feedback with us. We have not been able to reproduce the issue with latest version. Generated file has been attached for your kind reference. Output_18.11.4.pdf

For the issue about DOCX to PDF conversion, a ticket with ID WORDSNET-17891 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigations and resolution. In case you are facing problem with other APIs then share respective files so that we may take care of your concerns.

@Farhan.Raza

I still find the bug exist still after updating the jar with 18.11.4. I have attached the output generated. Kindly suggest.Excel_issue.zip (70.9 KB)

@Saranya_Sekar,

Thanks for the sample files and screenshot.

It looks like your problem is occurring because of missing fonts (e.g Microsoft Sans Serif, Arial, etc.) in your environment. We have all the required fonts installed in our enviorment (OS: Windows 8, JDK1.8, etc.) and it works absolutely fine on our end. Please note the underlying fonts used in the workbook should be installed and you need to set fonts folder in your code at the start. It might be the case that your machine does have all the proper and needed fonts. Please collect all the required fonts and place them in some directory on your machine. Suppose, you have placed the fonts in /usr/temp/myFonts directory, then set the fonts folder as below.

[Java]

String fontFolder="/usr/temp/myFonts";
//fontFolder = "C:/temp/myFonts";//This is for Windows <<<
FontConfigs.setFontFolder(fontFolder, true);

Please note, you must execute this code before you execute any other Aspose.Cells code. For more information, please see these articles.

Article Links:

Configuring Fonts for Rendering Spreadsheets

@Amjad_Sahi

Thanks for the respose.It is working now.

@Saranya_Sekar,

Good to know that your issue regarding Aspose.Cells APIs is fixed by installing the missing fonts. Feel free to write us back it you have further queries or issue, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17891) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 23.2 update.