Excel chart label overlapping in Aspose.Cells 8.0.1

Hi,

We have excel chart labels which are overlapping on each other in latest aspose version 8.0.1. This is working with previous version 7.4.2.4.

I attached sample excel file here which has this issue.

Thanks,
Meet

Hi Meet,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) and see if it fixes your issue.

If your issue still persists, then please highlight your issues in a screenshot with red circles around them to highlight them.

We will look into it and help you asap.

Please see

Sheet : CB Americas Management View
Chart : Explanation of Liquidity (bottom right on the sheet)
Labels : Prepayments / Amortization or Maturing overlaps with the chart bar

I also attached screenshots high lighting problem here.

Hi Meet,

Thanks for your screenshots and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after converting your source xlsm file into pdf using the following code with the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) . Excel chart labels are overlapping which should be fixed.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42622.

I have attached the output pdf and screenshot highlighting the issue of chart between Excel and Pdf for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Chart+Overlapping.xlsm”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

Just to clarify the issue I am experiencing is not when I convert excel to pdf, it’s when I open excel file through Aspose.Cells 8.0.1.

Hi Meet,

Thanks for your clarification and using Aspose.Cells.

I was able to replicate this issue using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.0.1.4 after opening and saving the xlsm file.

I have modified the description of the issue now. Also, I have attached the output xlsm file and screenshot for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Chart+Overlapping.xlsm”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsm”);

Hi,

Please provide update on this as we need to include this in our next release.

Thanks,
Meet

Hi Meet,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comments in our database and requested the development team to provide update. Once, there is some fix or other news for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42622) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.