Excel converted to PDF with issue of maybe large numbers

I have some problem converting excel to pdf. Sometimes large numbers are converted incorrectly.

Can you please help? Everything else seems working great so far.

Please see attached sample Excel file and converted pdf version and screenshot with comparison / issues.
130270018.zip (1.4 MB)
Excel conversion of large number issue.PNG (114.2 KB)

Thanks,
Kevin

@kshengivari,
I have tried to reproduce this scenario using Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.11 but could not observe any issue. It seems that you are not using the latest version for testing. Please give a try to this scenario using the latest version and share the feedback.

Here is the sample output for your reference:
130270018_20.11.pdf (636.1 KB)

@kshengivari,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your Excel file to PDF using latest version/fix of Aspose.Cells for Java v20.11.x. I found the issue regarding some large numbers as per your attached screenshot. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43352” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Thank you @Amjad_Sahi

Any idea roughly how long we will be able to see this to be fixed?

this is the only issue left for us to proceed to issue a PO for the product. We know this works in .NET version, but we will have to use Java for our solution delivery.

Thanks a lot,
Kevin

@kshengivari,

We are working over your issue and it will be resolved soon (within 5-7 days or so). In case, we need more time we will share an ETA on it.

Thank you @Amjad_Sahi

Appreciated your assistance.

@kshengivari,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@kshengivari,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.11.6 (attached)
aspose-cells-20.11.6-java.zip (7.2 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you @Amjad_Sahi your guys are amazing!

@kshengivari,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43352) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi