Excel DeleteRows doesn't work right

Hi,

I have an issue with the DeleteRows function excersied on an excel file with over 25k rows. The DeleteRows function works fine on rows uptill around 15000 - 18000 th row i believe. If i try to use it for deleting rows over 20000 it is inserting over a thousand blank rows each time while not deleting the row i intend to. It is the same thing with the use of a DeleteRow function too. But the RemoveAt function works in clearing the elements at that row index, but i need to delete the entire row. Any helpful information or work around will be appreciated.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I tested your issue with the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and it works fine. Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and if you still face any problem, please share your template file and sample code to reproduce the issue and we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried the issue with the attachment provided and the issue still stands. Attached is the sample code and the Excel file that i have been using to test this issue. I appreciate your help.

Thanks !

Hi,

Well, I checked your sample code with your attached template file and found no issue. Two rows are deleted, first at index 0 and second at index 20601 (which was initially indexed 20602 but became 20601 after deletion of first row) . It seems like you are still using the old version. Please make sure to remove the older reference of the component from your project and add the reference to the latest version of Aspose.Cells (shared in the previous post).

You definitely got that right. I just found out that i did the mistake of not removing the old reference.Anyways, the issue appears to be fixed with the new version and I totally appreciate your time and help.

Thanks a lot !

Hi,

We have a java version of our product using Aspose Cells for Java and we have the same issue. Can you send us the patch for java ?

Your help and time is appreciated.

Thansk !

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java and see if it works fine for you.