Excel document with grouped images

Using VB.NET 2003, .NET Framework 1.1 with Aspose.Cells.dll version 5.1.0.0:

We have a module in our product that handles document version control. In Excel, when we are opening a copy of the document for editing with an Aspose.Cells object, we add custom properties and write footers to hold and display document version control info. We also add a watermark containing only block ‘DRAFT’ to denote this as an edited version not yet approved.

The attached Excel documents have some grouped images in them. When you open this draft version of the attached Excel with 'Before' in the file name, the images are corrupted and after a 'Save' call to the Aspose.Cells object.

The file with 'After' in the file name is the result of that save.

Thanks in advance,

John Romanchik, Software Application Developer - Cebos, Ltd.
Brighton, MI USA

Hi,

I can find the issue using your template file by opening/saving the file. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-19587. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi John,

Please use the updated version of Aspose.Cells.dll v5.1.2.4. The issue has been fixed.

Thanks,

I do not think the Aspose.Cells.dll is the appropriate .dll file for my application. As I mentioned in the initial post in this thread, this application is written in VB.NET 2003, .NET Framework 1.1. Errs when I try to make a reference to it in my project.

This problem has happened before for a previous fix and a support person had to send me another .dll compatible with this configuration.

Thanks
in advance,

John Romanchik, Software Application Developer - Cebos, Ltd.
Brighton, MI USA

Hi,

Well, your reference error is due to the fact that the fix v5.1.2.4(we attached in the previous post) is compiled on .NET Framework 2.0 (mostly our clients use .NET 2.0 or greater versions, so we provide the fixed versions compiled on .NET Framework 2.0), so it will not work on .NET Framework v1.x in your case. No Worries, we will provide you the fix compiled on .NET Framework 1.x for your requirement soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version/fix compiled on .NET 1.x for your need.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19587) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.