Excel doubt

Hello,I have a doubt

Hi Louie,

Thanks for your post. Please feel free to ask your question or concern. We will be more than happy to help you.

Moreover, I’m moving your request to the related forum. Aspose.Cells.

Best Regards,

Hi,

As my fellow colleague Tilal asked you, please share your details about your issues/queries and what kind of doubts you need to clarify. We will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

Hi

I would like to use Reporting Services from MS and export the reports to Excel format but I want that the report use a template format adhoc created by us, is this possible with your application?

We need to run some macros after the report is created.

Thanks

Hi,

I think you may make use of Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer tool. This is a report designer tool that is integrated with Microsoft Excel in Add-Ins form. With Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer users can design a report template in Microsoft Excel instead of Visual Studio. The report template is then embedded into a Reporting Services RDL file and can be published to Report Server. Users can also preview and export the report in Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer.

Since Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer uses MS Excel as a report template, So users can take advantage of all the powerful functionalities / features available in MS Excel including Pivot Tables, Interactive Charts, VBA, Macros and Formulas. All these attributes are not supported by the standard MS Excel format delivered by Reporting Services.

Please see the documentation of the product:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsreportingservices/Home

Thank you.