Excel Filter error

The document is transferred to the system, the filtering fields in the document cannot be viewed in the document created with Aspose.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Cell.20.11 version. Thanks
YG13400.zip (981.7 KB)

@srmbimser,
I have tried this scenario by loading and saving the “asposetocell.xls” again as XLS but could not observe any issue. All the filters are available in the output file. Could you please test the scenario using the latest version Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.11 and share the feedback.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(@"asposetocell.xls");
workbook.Save(@"output_20.11.xls");

output_20.11.xls.zip (434.4 KB)

Tested with Aspose Cells version 21.2. The error continues. You can test the scenario in the document using the attached application
Test App

@srmbimser,
I have created the output Pdf file with attached application. Could you please explain the issue bit more with some screenshots.
original_doc.pdf (1001.6 KB)

The error is not in the document created in pdf format, but in the excell document that occurs after the transfer to the system.
The document created with Aspose is displayed in its original format.
The difference between the original document and aspose to cell is shown in the attached screenshot.

error.PNG (87.7 KB)

@srmbimser,
I have tried the scenario again but could not observe any issue using the latest version. You may please try the scenario with the latest version and share your feedback. If still issue is there, share your environment details along with the runnable application for our testing.

For clarifications, the sample files and code is shared again.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("asposetocell.xls");
workbook.Save("original_doc_output.xls");    

asposetocell.xls.zip (435.3 KB)
original_doc_output.xls.zip (434.4 KB)
Aspose.Cells21.2.3 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)

Filtering fields in the document cannot be displayed in the document created with Aspose. Test project is attached
YG13400_AsposeTestProjectCell.zip (4.5 MB)
err.PNG (87.6 KB)

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the template file and screenshot.

I tested your scenario/case a bit. I opened your input file “original_doc” into MS Excel 2016 manually and found it does not have filters upon the columns. Your screenshot is showing different file too. So, if the source file does not have filters, the output file will also be rendered without filters (set) upon columns. See the screenshot taken when opening your template file into MS Excel manually for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (147.1 KB)