Excel Flow Chart Shapes using Aspose.cells

I want to find Flowchart shapes in Excel and fill them with colors using vb.net. I already have Aspose.cell dll with me. Can you help me out with this?

Hi,

Please see the document for your reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Working+with+Controls

You may try to use some drawing shapes / controls e.g rectangle, oval, line shapes etc. to create your flow chart.

Thank you.

I am opening an existing excel file that has flowchart diagrams. My requirement is to find each flow chart diagram and color the flow chart based on few conditions. Aspose chart is not detecting the flow charts in excel. Do you know how to find the shapes of flowchart based on name and color them?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, flow chart shapes (smart art shapes) are not supported by Aspose.Cells. Therefore, you cannot find or detect them using Aspose.Cells APIs.

Do you have any other dll that supports flowcharts of excel?

Hi,

I am afraid there may not be any other component that supports MS Excel’s FlowCharts/SmartArts.
As my colleague mentioned Aspose.Cells does not support to create or manipulate SmartArts currently. We have logged a ticket for it with an id “CELLSNET-40943” though. But, this feature may not be available soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Is this feature available now?

Regards
Neha

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, this feature is not available as yet. Once, it will be available, we will let you know asap.