Excel formula is not working properly it shown as 6 instead of 0

Hi,

Hi,

I’m facing an issue while trying to print output cell from the spreadsheet and its keep on showing value as 6. But when I trying to open the spreadsheet manually and inspect the cell actual value as 0. Please find the below formula and cell details. Also I have attached the spreadsheet.

Sheet Name : Input
Cell No: I385

Formula : =ROUND(I379*C382-0.0001,0)

Aspose Version : 17.2.0

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template file. I found that Excel formula is not calculated properly, it is shown as 6 instead of 0 as calculated value.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“template.xls”);
Worksheet ws = wb.getWorksheets().get(“Input”);
Cell cell = ws.getCells().get(“I385”);
wb.calculateFormula();
System.out.println(cell.getStringValue());//6 - Not Ok

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42202” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update. Is it possible to complete the issue asap.

Hi again,

Please note, the aforementioned ticket is currently pending for analysis, and is in the queue with other priority tasks. However, we have requested the concerned member of the product team to schedule the analysis at earliest possible and share the findings. As soon as we get any updates, we will post here for your kind reference.

Thanks for the quick response.

Any update on the issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid there is no update for you at this moment regarding this issue. However, we have already logged your comment in our database against this issue and requested the product team to provide some fix or ETA for this issue. Once there is some news for you, we will update you asap by posting in this thread.
Hi,

This is to update you that our product team is working over your issue and we will try to provide you the fix in the next few days or so.

Once the fix is available, we will share the Download link here for your testing.

Keep in touch.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update. We are looking for it.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.02.8 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

It is working fine as expected. Thank you so much for your excellent support. Thanks once again for provided the issue within the stipulated period.
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

Will you publish this latest fix 17.02.8 as latest releases in aspose.cells forum for the public view.

Hi,

Well, you may use the latest fix for production server, it will behave like an official release and includes all the fixes, features and enhancements full-fledged. We are also scheduled to release our next official version of the product, i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v17.3.0 in the next week or so (The date is not finalized yet). The official version would include all the previous fixes including v17.2.8. We will also publish the new release (v17.3.0) to maven rep. for the users.

Thank you.

Well thanks for the update

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42202) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.