Excel formula is not working properly

Hi,

I’m facing an issue while trying to print output cell from the spreadsheet and its keep on showing value as 0. But when I trying to open the spreadsheet manually and inspect the cell actual value as 6. Please find the below formula and cell details. Also I have attached the spreadsheet.

Sheet Name : FL_Calc
Cell No: D149

Formula : =IF(D$1="","",MAX(0,SUMPRODUCT(–(INDIRECT("‘Claim Cost’!$FA$7:$FA$"&count+6)<50000),–(INDIRECT("‘Individual Census’!$B$7:$B$"&count+6)=D$1))-SUM(D146:D148)))

Aspose Version : 16.11.10

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template file. I found an issue with an Excel formula which is not evaluated properly by Aspose.Cells’ formula calculation engine, it prints “0” instead of “6”:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“template.xls”);
workbook.calculateFormula();
System.out.println(workbook.getWorksheets().get(“FL_Calc”).getCells().get(“D149”).getStringValue());

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42147” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update

Hi,

This is to update you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

Thanks Shakeel It is working good. We appreciate the help.

Hi Venkat,

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact us back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42147) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.