Excel merger error

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue after executing the following code with your source Excel files using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version). The output workbook that combines all the source workbooks is corrupt.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-41030 - Combining workbooks into a single workbook corrupts the output workbook.

I have attached the output combined workbook for a reference.

Java

String dirPath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\”;

Workbook SourceBook1 = new Workbook();

Workbook SourceBook2 = new Workbook();

String[] list = new String[4];

list[0] = “c1.xlsx”;

list[1] = “c2.xlsx”;

list[2] = “c3.xlsx”;

list[3] = “c4.xlsx”;

for (int i = 0; i < list.length; i++) {

System.out.println(dirPath + list[i]);

SourceBook1 = new Workbook(dirPath + list[i]);

SourceBook2.combine(SourceBook1);

}

SourceBook2.save(dirPath + “combine1.xlsx”);

Any updates ?

Hi Sachin,

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. Please spare us some time. Our development team is on holidays, once they will get back, we will start working on this issue and provide you update.

Hi Sachin,

We have logged your comment in our database against this issue (CELLSJAVA-41030) and requested the development team to provide some ETA or fix for this issue. Once, there is some news for you, we will let you know asap.

dagarsac:
Any updates ?
Hi Sachin,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We are pleased to inform you that we have fixed this issue and we will provide you a fix in couple of days after some extensive testing. Please spare us some time. Once, it is available for you, we will let you know asap by posting the fix in this thread.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version) and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41030;CELLSJAVA-41027) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.