Excel no space error on the right

Hi,
The first screenshot, you can see the conversion of the word document to pdf with Aspose.
In the second screenshot, you can see the conversion of the word document to pdf with MS Excell.
When the document is converted to pdf from Excel, there is no space on the right
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Excell 19.1.5 version. Thanks.
Excel no space error on right.zip (611.7 KB)

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the template file, output PDF files and screenshot.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.3.1 (attached)
Aspose.Cells19.3.1 For .NetStandard20.Zip (4.0 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.3.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.8 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.3.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.8 MB)

I did test your scenario/ case using your template file and found Aspose.Cells works Ok. Please open your template file into MS Excel manually and then take the print preview of the sheet, you will notice very less space is there on the right side. Now test your scenario/ case using your template file by converting your template Excel file to PDF file format with v19.3.1, it works fine and same as per the print preview shown in MS Excel (manually).

Hi,
We upgraded the Aspose.Cell version to 19.3.1. But the space error on the right side has not improved.

@srmbimser,

I think you did not check the last part of the post. I will paste it again:

For your information. Aspose.Cells renders the sheet contents are it is displayed in the print preview of the sheet in MS Excel manually. I guess MS Excel does render the sheet wrong a bit as it adds more space from the ending contents/data to the right side.