Excel Refresh All datasources and Save

Greetings,

One of our developers suggested I reach out to support to see a feature I asked him about was supported. He uses Aspose for other projects.

My current project is a directory full of spreadsheets that each have different data sources and I have to manually open each one and click refresh all then save.

Does aspose have an easy way to do this without using –comobjects or even with com objects I’d love to fully automate the refresh data and save of all the spreadsheets in this directory.

Thank you,

Erick C.

Hi,

Thanks for your query.

Well, unfortunately, Aspose.Cells does not support to refresh objects (e.g Pivot Table, Charts or other embedded objects, etc.) whose data sources are external. The component only supports to refresh or calculate objects, whose data sources should be resided / present in the current workbook and there should be no links / references to external data source. Also, currently, the support for setting or refreshing external data connections including SQL Connection Data is not available. Could you provide more details which data sources you need to refresh or extract the updated data? Please provide a sample Excel file and give complete details about your requirements, we might log a ticket (if if it is not already added) for it into our database.

Thank you.