Excel rendering issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells.dll for .NET version 7.0.4.3 to render excels documents to XPS format. If i apply autofitColumn option is true, some of the contents are not displaying in the output file. In the page 2 and 3 (word - Owner) is not printed completely. In page number 1 the 14th row last letter is not printed completely.

Please find the attached source excel document and the output XPS file for your reference.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

Please also paste your sample code and attach a screen shot (encircling the problematic area(s) with red color), we will check your issue soon.

I have tested with my sample code below, it works fine:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\Copy of Design Detail.xlsx”);
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\Copy of Design Detail.xps”, SaveFormat.XPS);

Thank you.

Hi,

Please find the attached sample code and screen shot for your reference.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

After an initial test using your sample code with template file, I can notice the issue, we need to investigate the issue if this is an issue with the product or Excel’s behaviour or even PDF format’s limitation. Anyways, I have logged a ticket for it with an id: CELLSNET-40339. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.0.5

Hi,

Still I am not getting some of the words fully. I have attached the screen shot for your reference.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and providing the images.

We have logged them in our database and reopened this issue. We will look into them and fix the problems and get back to you asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40339) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.