Excel spreadsheet doesnt render until saved via Excel

We have some Excel spreadsheets produced via a 3rd party application, they look ok and open ok in Excel but they don’t render and give an error. If we open in Excel and re-save then they render ok?
I have some examples if you need them?

@SteveAdams
Please share your sample files here, we will check them soon.

Hi Simon

I have attached a sample

Steve

(Attachment 13010.xlsx is missing)

Hi Simon

I have attached a sample

Steve

13010.zip (5.05 KB)

@SteveAdams,

Thanks for the template Excel file.

After an initial test, we reproduced the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. We found the Excel spreadsheet is not rendered to PDF properly (with all data/contents - some data/contents are missing somehow) until saved via MS Excel.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53207

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@SteveAdams
The date time value of the cell should be formatted as UTC format “yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ”,
but the date time values were formatted as yyyyMMdd in the file:

<c r="E8" s="7" t="d">
				<v>20190321</v>
			</c>

We will fix it soon and release the the version in the next month.
Now you can ask the 3rd party application exports standard date time value “yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ”.

Thanks for the update, we will try and see if we can get the 3rd party to alter the formatting and await the fix soon

@SteveAdams
We have fixed this issue.
The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v23.5) which is scheduled in the first half of May 2023. You will be notified once the next release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-53207) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi