Excel to PDF Chart not Converting

Hi - I am using Aspose.Cells4.7.1.3 that fixes helps with the AttachedFilesUrlPrefix and it works great! However when I convert the attached worksheet to pdf the chart is produce but has no data. I have attached the ChartToPDFIssue.xls file for you to look at. Next file is the ConvIssueLast2ColatSym.xls when this file is converted to PDF the last 2 columns (scroll down to last couple pages) shows an @ sign in all the rows instead of the data.

Thanks

Robert Kentos

Hi Robert,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I tested your files with the attached latest version and both works fine. Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and if you still face any problem, please share your sample code and generated files to reproduce the issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Ok your latest version fixed the character issue (Thanks!) However the chart conversion issue is still not converting correctly. The file I sent converted correctly for you because I open and saved in MS-Excel. If I take the file attached for you I created only in Aspose and open in Aspose and then save to pdf the chart data does not show. However if I open in ms-excel and save first, then convert via Aspose it works. Any Idea’s?

Hi,

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-11390.

Where is this issue in your tracker? How long does it take for a solution to be posted?

Thanks
Robert J. Kentos

Hi,

Please use Workbook.CalculateFormula() before saving the file to PDF. This will resolve your mentioned issue. Also, the issue id which I mentioned is our internal issue tracking system and you may use your issue id to inquire about your issue status using this forum.