Excel to pdf concversion floating lines

i am using aspose.pdf.dll having version number 9.1.0.0 to convert excel documents into pdf documents. I have a special case which I would like to check with you. Some of the blank cells in the excel documents which I am using is having an underline and once they are converted to pdf documents they appear as floating lines not placed at the position where they are inteexcel.png (1.6 KB)
pdf.png (23.7 KB)
nded to.

@ManishBurra

Thanks for contacting support.

I believe your inquiry is about our Aspose.Cells API, which serves the purpose to convert Excel Document(s) into PDF. Whereas, you can convert PDF documents into Excel with Aspose.Pdf API. Nevertheless, would you please share your sample input document with us, so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@ManishBurra

Please provide us your Excel file as you have shown in your images which is causing this issue. We will look into it and replicate the problem at our end and log it in our database for an investigation and for a fix. Thanks for your cooperation in this regard and have a good day.

I have attached Excel… The Line no.55 is getting an issue as mentioned in above imaages.3I_INFRASTRUCTURE-FDGFDGDFGDFG.zip (11.2 KB)

@ManishBurra,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found that floating lines (single, double underlines) placed the worksheet cells are not rendered fine in Excel to PDF conversion. The issue can be seen in the 6, 7 and 10th page in the output PDF.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\3I_INFRASTRUCTURE-FDGFDGDFGDFG.xlsx"); 
workbook.Save("e:\\test2\\out1.pdf") ;

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45612” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

@ManishBurra,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-45612”). We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@ManishBurra,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.8.4:

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45612) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.9.