Excel to PDF conversion - Applying gradient color and saved it in PDF not working in Java

Dear Team,

I have tried to create the bubble chart and trying to apply the GRADIENT color style for the bubbles. I have saved it in EXCEL and PDF format. Excel is working fine and in PDF output for the negative bubbles, I am not able to see any color. Its coming as white color only. It seems that the GRADIENT color is not applying in the PDF format.
GRADIENT issue.zip (88.5 KB)

Herewith I have attached the code snippet, template and output files.
Kindly provide your solution.
Thank you in Advance.

@prabu759101,

Thanks for your query. Please share your code snippet with us for our testing as you have sent only Excel files and PDF. There is no sample code available in this ZIP file.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

Please find the attachment.
GRADIENT issue.zip (89.9 KB)

regards
Prabu R

@prabu759101

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe this issue as per your description and sample files. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42682 - Gradient Color for Negative Bubbles is not applying in the PDF output

Dear @shakeel.faiz ,

Thank you for the response.

Regards
Prabu R

@prabu759101

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42682”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@prabu759101,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v18.7.2

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42682) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.8. You can also get the latest Aspose.Cells for Java version from Maven repos. with simple configurations. Please see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi