Excel to PDF conversion by Aspose.Cells - Windings does not get translated

Hello,

I am converting excel documents to PDF using the following lines of code:

sOutFilePath = sOutFilePath.ActualPath();
                wb.Save(sOutFilePath, SaveFormat.Xlsm);

wb.Save(sOutFilePath, SaveFormat.Pdf);

The excel file is based on a template with formatting and formulas. see both excel and pdf in attachements. The formula for movements of data values will, simplified, display an “h” or an “i” in a cell that is formatted as Windings 3, resulting in an arrow up or down. these arrows are also colorized, and the color is moved to the pdf file butnot the Windings 3 representation of the cell value. Instead the value becomes “h” and “i” in the pdf file.

I am hoping for advice and if necessary, a fix for this so I don’t have to use the excel COM translation/“save as” functionality for this anymore.

excel with windings 3.png (52.0 KB)
pdf after transform.png (20.4 KB)

Thank you in advance!
/Magnus

@codemonkey74,

Please make sure the required font “Windings 3” has been installed for the environment where your application runs. We have created one simple file contains the character with the font, and found the code can generate the expected result for the pdf. If you are sure the font is available for your application, please send us your template file(from which the Workbook is instantiated) and we will look into it.