Excel to PDF file Conversion Issue

Hi,

I am using Aspose.cells 7.2 version to generate the Excel file and I am converting the excel file to PDF version using the below code.

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(excelFile);

wb.Save(pdfFile, SaveFormat.Pdf);</font></p><p><font size="2" face="Verdana">The PDF file seems to have some formatting issues like spaces between words are missing, I have attached the two screenshots for your reference. Could someone please look into this problem and advice?</font></p><p><font size="2" face="Verdana">Thanks for your help.</font></p><p><font size="2" face="Verdana">Regards,</font></p><p><font size="2" face="Verdana">Suma</font></p><p> </p>

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and use the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version) . It should fix your mentioned formatting issues.

If your issue still occurs, then please provide us your source xls/xlsx file which you are converting to pdf to investigate this issue at our end.

We will look into your issue and log it in our database if we found any bug so that it could be fixed asap.

Shakeel,

Thanks for your reply, But the latest version of Aspose.cells didnt resolve my Issue.

Here with I have attached the source xls file which I am converting to PDF file. Sentences in the first three rows seems to be merged (without any space between words) in the PDF file generated.

Regards,

Suma

Hi Suma,

Thanks for the sample file.

I have tested converting your template XLS file to PDF, it works fine. The first three lines are rendered fine as per the original rows in the template file. I have attached the output PDF file for your reference.

Please make sure that you are using the latest fix v7.3.4.1 (as the link is shared by Shakeel Faiz in his previous post).

Thank you.