Excel to PDF File getting Corrupted

Hello,

I am using the method outlined at:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-to-pdf-files.html

to convert and excel file to pdf, however the file is getting corrupted.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. If you still face any problem, please share your template file here and we will check it soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello,

I updated the dll, and am still having the same issue.
I have attached the template file.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, I tested your template file with the latest version (shared in my previous post) and it works fine (see the resultant PDF file). Please make sure that you have removed the old Aspose.Cells.dll and its reference from your application and also added the new Aspose.Cells.dll and its reference in your application and rebuild your application. If you still face any issue, please share your sample code to reproduce the issue and generated PDF file here and we will check it soon. Also, please share your system environment i.e. OS, 32 bit or 64 bit machine, VS version, PDF Reader etc.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello,

I tried removing the reference, cleaning, adding the new dll, rebuilding and still giving the same problem.
I have attached the code file and the test file as well.

I am using 32 bit windows xp, VS 2008 Prof.

Thanks,

Hi,

Could you confirm whether the issue is regarding saving to xls or saving to pdf file. Also, you may add a line to your code to save the xls file e.g

aspApp.Save( _
“ExportReport.xls”, _
SaveType.OpenInBrowser, _
FileFormatType.Default, _
Me.Response)
Me.Response.End()

Thank you.

Hi,

The excel files I sent, was generated using the code sent. The excel file is generated fine.
Its the conversion to pdf thats having problem.
Let me know if you need further information.

Thanks,
Manoj

Hi,

Well, we could not find the problem/issue converting your template files (AsposeExport.xls and test.xls) to pdf format as it works fine. The pdf files opened fine into Adobe reader. I have attached the generated pdf files using Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.2.3. (also attached).

Please make sure that you are using the attached version.

If you still find any issue, kindly post your corrupted pdf files and input excel files here, we will further look into your issue soon.

Thank you.