Excel to PDF - Maintain character encoding of Excel file having Russian characters using Aspose.Cells for Android via Java

I use Aspose.cells for android with purpose of converting Excel file to PDF file. When i do that, i have strange symbols instead of needed words (there is russian language).
Code:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(excelPath);
workbook.save(pdfPath, SaveFormat.PDF);
Screens:
image.png (23.0 KB) (Saved pdf)
image.png (14.3 KB) (Excel)
Can you help me with that? All i need is that text looks same in PDF.

@AlphaSanets,

Thanks for your query.

Please share your sample Excel file with us for our testing. We will reproduce the problem and provide our feedback after analysis.

Thanks, for response!
Here’s sample Excel file:
sample.zip (14.6 KB)
Waiting for your response!
Thanks in forward

@AlphaSanets,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNETCORE-16 - Bad character encoding while converting XLS to PDF

@AlphaSanets,

Please make sure the fonts used in the workbook(Workbook.getFonts(), “Arial Cyr” font is generally used for Russian language) are added to Android device and use FontConfigs API (e.g.FontConfigs.setFontFolder) to set it to Aspose.Cells at the beginning of your code. If you still find the issue, please share with us the generated PDF file. See the document with example code for your reference: