PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf);
workbook.Save(dataDir + “output.pdf”, options);
Here we can see the original document in excel
quality.PNG (59.0 KB)
And here we can see the document exported to pdf with excel
qualityexceltopdf.PNG (34.1 KB)
Here we can see the document export to pdf with aspose
qualityref.PNG (30.0 KB)
We can see that there is a margin, so the images are more little and there is a black line on the image.

Thank you,

@helena.adi,
You may share your template Excel file for our reference. Please save the file as ZIP before attaching it here on the forum.

Here is the excel file :
test.zip (515.4 KB)

@helena.adi,
I have attached the output file and I can not see the black lines. Please explain the issue more with a comparison screenshot for our analysis so that we can help you soon. output.pdf (85.1 KB)

I put screenshots in the first message.
Do you have the same code ?
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(inputPath);
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf);
workbook.Save(dataDir + “output.pdf”, options);

@helena.adi,
I have used the same code with latest version. Please upgrade and share your feedback while comparing our output PDF with Excel created PDF.

I forgot something explaining my problem.
Just before to convert the excel file into pdf file with aspose. I use this function
Shapes.UpdateSelectedValue();
For every sheet of the workbook. Even if, I change any cell value in my excel file, I can see the black line on the image and the margin at the bottom of the header.

@helena.adi,
We have observed the line on the image as shown in the following image. Upper image is of the PDF file generated by MS Excel whereas lower picture is of the PDF generated by Aspose.Cells. Please confirm it.

Regarding the second issue of margin at the bottom of header, I am afraid that it is not observed. Could you please identify it in the this image?

For the line, i found the problem … Two images were superimposed.
And I no have the problem of the margin either. Everything is okay now, thank you very much ! :smile:

@helena.adi,
Thank you for the feedback and we are glad to know that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other query in this regard.