I'm not a developer, rather, I'm a project manager looking for a solution. I'm in the process of creating a subscription based web site where the primary content to be delivered to subscribers will be from Excel. In all, there will pobably be over 100 individual spreadsheets involved. What I need to be able to do is:
1. Deliver the results of a spreadsheets to a web page
2. Allow subscribers to input their own parameters (there will only be two input fields)
3. Have the spreadsheet recalculate and redisplay the new results on the web page
4. Have all this happen in a secure environment where the original source code (the Excel spreadsheet) is protected as much as possible. I realise that nothing can ever be 100% secure but the closer the better.
5. If possible, prevent subscribers from saving the web page to their machines.
Is all this possible using your product? If so, what would be the best way of implementing the solution?