Excel to word output

Hi Team,

I am using licensed version of aspose.cells and i want to get my aspose.cells output in word.
i am using excel smartmarkers.
Can you please send me the sample code to get the output in word?
i have added similar post in aspose.cell but got to know that i should contact aspose.words.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/99155

Thanks,
Rajendra

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for your inquiry.

First of all, please note that Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents are completely different file formats; so, some features that are available in Microsoft Word are not available in Microsoft Excel and vice versa and it is hard to convert from Word to Excel and from Excel to Word with 100% fidelity. I think, you should simply decide what features are important to preserve during Word to Excel and Excel to Word conversions.

Unfortunately, there is no direct way to convert Excel document to Word. However, it is possible using Aspose.Words+Aspose.Cells. I have attached a simple converter for you (See the attached class). Here is how you should use it:

ConverterXls2Doc xls = new ConverterXls2Doc();

Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(@"C:\Temp\in.xlsx");

Document doc = xls.Convert(wb);

doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.doc");

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Thanks but please attach the vb.net version of this converter.

regards,
Rajendra

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for your request. Please find the attached the VB version of ConverterXlsToDoc converter.

Best regards,

I need C# version for this please.
Thanks

Hi Keshab,

Thanks for your request. I have attached the C# version of this converter with this post.

Best regards,

Can you please provide a Java version!

Thanks

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your request. PFA the Java version.

Best regards,