Excel to XML to PDF

Hi,

I am having a few issues with converting a Excel file to PDF, whilst keepping the correct format.

I have been able to convert from Excel to PDF XML without a problem and the XML is correct, as on this post. https://forum.aspose.com/t/101010 when the XML gets converted into PDF, the footer “Page X of Y” gets output to “Page Xof Y” missing any spaces between the X and the “of”.

Thanks,

Harry

Dear Harry,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

When exporting Excel file to XML, Aspose.Cells should add the following attributes:

<Pdf xml:space="preserve" xmlns="Aspose.Pdf">

<Text Alignment="Center" IsSpaced="true">

I am moving this thread to the Aspose.Cells forum and I think they will modify it soon.

So do these lines need to be put into the xml file after the excel files have been exported to XML?

These lines should be added by Aspose.Cells. You can also add them by yourself as workaround.

I am not exactly sure where or how i can put the XML code into Aspose.Cells do you have any sample code?

Hi Harry,

Please try this Aspose.Cells fix. We have added the attribute IsSpaced="true". And it works fine.

It would be most helpfull to know where this property is located? its not in the workbook

Harry

Dear Harry,

This property will be added automatically in the xml by Aspose.Cells. If you have any problem for the new dll please let us know.