We’re dealing with an issue in the Excel generation process.
Please check the content of the ForAspose.zip (1.9 MB) file. Inside you will find 2 excel files with their corresponding pdf export, and a screenshot compilation.The CorrectlyGenerated.xlsx file is generated by using Interop, and the ErrorInGeneration.xlsx file is generated by using Aspose 19.9.0.
If you open the CorrectlyGenerated.pdf file, and navigate to the last slide (7/7) that contains a chart, and compare it to the chart in the last slide in the ErrorInGeneration.pdf - you will notice that the data points are missing in the chart in the second file, which is incorrect.
In order to analyze why this happened, we compared the contents of the xlsx files. We found out that the broken chart reads from the Column Support!CP. That’s where we noticed the discrepancy between the 2 files. The one generated by Interop is correct (see Interop_Support_CP_Column.png (9.1 KB)), but the one generated by Aspose has #N/A instead of the actual values.
We noticed that if you copy the value from CP3 (for example) and paste into a blank cell, the value is shown correctly, see Aspose_MissingCalculation.png (53.4 KB), which is really strange.
To us it looks like a problem in the calculation, seems like it’s not being performed properly for the cells in the column Support!CP.
Let us know if you have any questions or need more details!
Not sure if it is relevant, but we had a similar issue related with the PDF export several months ago: https://forum.aspose.com/t/calculateformula-formulas-do-not-affect-charts-net/197104/9
We’ve been using Aspose.Cells for almost one year and we’re generally satisfied from your service and customer support. We’re hoping to get a helpful advice and support as always!