Excel working is not working and shown as DIV/0

Hi,

I’m facing an issue while trying to print output cell from the spreadsheet and its keep on showing value as #DIV/0!. But when I trying to open the spreadsheet manually and inspect the cell actual value as 0.920. Please find the below formula and cell details. Also I have attached the spreadsheet.

Sheet Name : FL_Calc
Cell No: D143

Formula : =IF(D$1="","",SUMPRODUCT(–(INDIRECT("‘Individual Census’!$B$7:$B$"&count+6)=D$1),–(INDIRECT("‘Claim Cost’!$FA$7:$FA$"&count+6)),–(INDIRECT("‘Claim Cost’!$FX$7:$FX$"&count+6)))/(D$62/D$61))

Aspose Version : 17.1.4

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and details.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using the following sample code with your template file. I found an issue with the Excel formula which is not evaluated properly by Aspose.Cells’ formula calculation engine, it prints “#DIV/0!” instead of “0.920”:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“template.xls”);
workbook.calculateFormula();
System.out.println(workbook.getWorksheets().get(“FL_Calc”).getCells().get(“D143”).getStringValue());

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42187” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have already raised a similar issue and ticket id : CELLSJAVA-42147 for the issue. Please take a look on it for your reference.

Hi,

Yes, we fixed an issue “CELLSJAVA-42147” regarding similar formula (which also contains product functions like “SUMPRODUCT”, “INDIRECT”, etc.) for a cell. It looks like we have to adopt certain measures to try to evaluate/clear all the possible cases/scenarios for certain formulas. Please spare us little time, so our concerned developer from product team could evaluate your issue thoroughly.

Once we have any new information, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi again,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-42187 has been marked resolved. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42187) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Thanks for the update It is working fine.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version/fix, we have closed your ticket now. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan