We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Exception after upgrade to Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.9.0

Hi everybody,

in our web application, we are currently using Aspose.Words for Java version 13.5 and Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.8.0, which are both placed in the same folder, and all works well.

After upgrading to Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.9.0, I get this exception:

class “com.aspose.words.awjr217”'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

If I restore previous version, the exception goes away.

Would you please correct this problem ASAP? It should be an easy fix.

Hi Matteo,


Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have found that aspose.words.jasperreports-5.1.0.jar is not working with JasperReport 5.1. I have logged this issue as WORDSJSP-119 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Moreover, I am not getting the same issue which you are facing. Are you facing this issue with all jrxml files or only with a specific jrxml file? Have you complied your application after replace the aspose.words.jasperreports.jar file? Please share some more detail about your query. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

tahir.manzoor:
Are you facing this issue with all jrxml files or only with a specific jrxml file?


The issue is with all and each .jrxml file, in fact I do not think it even starts compiling the .jrxml, given the error in my previous post.

tahir.manzoor:
Have you complied your application after replace the aspose.words.jasperreports.jar file?


Yes, I did, and compilation itself showed no errors at all.

From the exception message, it would seem a problem of package signing. Also, given that the offending class is com.aspose.words.awjr217, I would suppose that it is a problem internal to your library, not related to JasperReports itself, but I could be wrong.

Hi Matteo,


Thanks for sharing the details. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Ok, I will wait then.

If it is of any use for you, the same issue happens upgrading Aspose.Words for Java to version 13.6, and I am currently using JasperReports 5.1.2

Hi Matteo,


Thanks for sharing the details.

The reported issue is related to Aspose.Words for JasperReports not with Aspose.Words for Java. Could you please share the usage of Aspose.Words for Java v13.6.0 in your application? I will investigate the issue on my side with Aspose.Words for JasperReports and Aspose.Words for Java and provide you more information.

tahir.manzoor:
Could you please share the usage of Aspose.Words for Java v13.6.0 in your application?


We use Aspose.Words for JasperReports to compile the .jrxml templates to .doc files, and then we use Aspose.Words for Java to merge them all in a single .doc file.

Hi Matteo,


Thanks for sharing the detail about Aspose.Words for Java. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Hi Matteo,

I am developer working on this issue.

First of all sorry for inconvenience - seems there was something wrong during the process of jar signing.
Could you please check updated and resigned jar (attached to this message) on your side and let us know how it works.

Thanks,
Vadim

buddylancer:
Could you please check updated and resigned jar (attached to this message) on your side and let us know how it works.


Hi,

I tried replacing the jar with the one you gave me, now I get this exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/JaxenException com.aspose.words.awjr91.(Unknown Source) awjr.awjr13.awjr7.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.words.jasperreports.AWAbstractExporter.exportReport(Unknown Source) com.agews.suite626.servlet.old.Servlet.export(Servlet.java:210) com.agews.suite626.servlet.old.Servlet.compile(Servlet.java:767) com.agews.suite626.servlet.old.SingleReport.process(SingleReport.java:43) com.agews.suite626.servlet.old.Servlet.doPost(Servlet.java:156) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)

Hi Matteo,

Thanks for testing, the problem is mainly clear for me.
I will send you one more updated jar (will try to send today till the end of the day).

Regards,
Vadim

Hi Matteo,

Here is updated jar (in attach) - please test it on your side.

Regards,
Vadim

buddylancer:
Here is updated jar (in attach) - please test it on your side.


It now seems to be working properly.

Thanks.

Excellent! Thanks a lot for your help in identifying the problem!

Regards,
Vadim