Exception: ArgumentOutOfRange on exporting PPTX to PDF (Java) (4682)

Hi,

When I try to load the attached presentation, this exception occurs:

class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.k: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.

Here's the code I use:

String presentationPath = "131106DOIOverview.ppt";

InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(presentationPath);

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(inputStream);

inputStream.close();

Can you check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko
Hi Zeljko,

I have worked with the presentation shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35562 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi,

I have the same issue with this file.

Regards,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have observed the presentation file shared by you. I have linked the presentation with associated issue. We will share the feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35562) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

Hi,

I see the issue when I was converting from PPT to PDF, the PPT file contains 10.000 slides.
I’m using Aspose.Slides 19.12 version.
Code is the same with above.

Please help me to support this case.

@nhut.thai,

I have observed your requirements. Count of 10,000 is a huge number of number of slides. Can you please share what issue you are facing on your end. Please share all details incurring on your end along with Operating System and Java detail. Moreover, for this huge number of slides, you need to have a huge Java heap size on your end too.