Exception: Error reading "/[Content_Types].xml" relationships part

Aspose.slides version 15.8.0.0

Following exception is raised when parsing the attached PPT

Type :  , Aspose.Slides, Version=15.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
Message : Error reading “/[Content_Types].xml” relationships part
Source : Aspose.Slides
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void (System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2[System.String, ])</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>HResult : -2146233088</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span>Stack Trace : at  .(SortedList`2 )
at  . ()
at  …ctor(Stream )

Inner Exception

Type : System.ArgumentException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Source : mscorlib
Help link :
ParamName :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void Insert(TKey, TValue, Boolean)
HResult : -2147024809
Stack Trace : at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> at  .()</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> at  .(String )</div><div><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre"> </span> at  .(XmlReader , SortedList`2 )
at  .(SortedList`2 )

Hi Ted,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us a sample application to reproduce the issue so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

I beleve it’s something similar to this:

Presentation p = new Presentation(filename);
foreach (Slide slide in p.Slides)
{
    // access slide
}

Hi Ted,

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation files shared by you. I have not been able to reproduce the issue using the code below.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@"D:\204260!Watch + this + Space + Text + Current.ppt");

foreach (Slide sld in pres.Slides)
{
    string s = sld.LayoutSlide.LayoutType.ToString();
    Console.WriteLine(s);
}

Please share with us a narrowed down sample application which is producing the issue on your end so that we may investigate it further on my end.

Best Regards,