Exception extracting Attachment from PDF file (Input string was not in a correct format.)

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the method that extracts Attachments from pdf files,

the exception message is:

Input string was not in a correct format. at x30a678191d9b1780.x45bf0f513988be89.extractAttachment(String input, Int32 start, Int32 end)
at Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfExtractor.ExtractAttachment()

If you need any other information, just let me know.

Best Regards,

Thanks,

Hi Gerardo,

First off, please make sure that you’re using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET at your end. If it still doesn’t resolve your issue then please share the input PDF file with us, so we could investigate the issue at our end. You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Thanks for the advise, I tried with the latest version of the Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET dll version 8.5.0.0, and I'm having the same issue, attached the example file so you could investigate the issue,

Best Regards,

Gerardo,

Thanks,

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you very much for sharing the input PDF file with us. I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-29966 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

I would like to know, if there any update about this,

Regards,

Thanks,

Hi Gerardo,

As you know this issue was logged recently, our team still needs to investigate it in detail. We’ll be able to share any estimate after the detailed investigation. Please spare us some time and you’ll be updated with the status accordingly.

Regards,