Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array

Aspose.NET 4.0.0.0

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.ᓘ.ᓝ(۔ ݟ, Int32 ᓞ, Int32[] ޜ, Int32[] ޚ, Int32 ᓟ)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.ᓘ.ᓝ(۔ ݟ, Int32 ᓞ, Int32[] ޜ, Int32[] ޚ, Int32 ᓟ)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.ᓘ.ᓜ(۔ ݟ)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.۔.۞()
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.᪪.᪫(ק Ԧ, Pdf Ә)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.᧵.᧺(ק Ԧ, Pdf Ә)
at Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.Save(Stream stream)

This just occurred within our production server while processing a huge input document. I will be spending some time digging up the input that caused the error to dig down to a reproducible cause, as well as validating against the most recent version.

What I’m hoping is that this issue is already known and you can save me the pain of the investigation.

Hello Jed,

Thanks for using our products.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException is a very generic error and I am afraid its little difficult to figure out the actual cause of this problem. Can you please share some code snippet/sample project so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Also please share which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET you are using.

I was unable to reproduce the issue and will not be able to put together a repro. Please consider the issue closed unless further troubleshooting information becomes available.

Hello Jed,

As you have specified in your first post that you are using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.0.0 and getting this exception message. So can you please try using the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.7.0 (available over here) and see if it can resolve your problem. Since the release of v4.0.0 to this latest version, there have been many changes and improvements in terms of Memory management.

In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Well I can tell you this is not solved in 4.7.0!!!!!

I'm sorry to say but it looks like all wheels fell of the pdf component.

Ron

Hello Ron,

Can you please share some details and code snippet which is causing this error/exception. We are sorry for your inconvenience.