Exception: Invalid URI when loading MapiMessage

I have attached a zip file containing a sample program that loads a MailMessage from an EML file. It then attempts to create a MapiMessage object to add to a PST file. However, the MapiMessage.FromMailMessage throws an exception with the message: "Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined". I am using:

a) version 2.4.0.0 of the Aspose.Email

b) C# and .NET 3.5

reproduce the error:

a) Extract the zip file

b) The offending email is in tmp2855.eml. It does contain a content-type of text/calendar, which if it is removed allows the message to be processed.

Thank you,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

I was able to reproduce this issue by simply loading the EML file and then use the statement MapiMessage.FromMailMessage. For further investigation, I have logged it in our issue tracking system under issue ID: NETWORKNET-33607, so that development team can look into it. We will notify you regarding the resolution of this issue once it is fixed and the fix is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33607) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.