Exception occurs when creating Presentation object

Hello,

We are using Aspose.slides v17.4 in our application. Creating Presentation object for the first time works fine, but second time we get the following exception:

class com.aspose.slides.PptxReadException ---> class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.bq
com.aspose.slides.bfu.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.new(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.for(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.for(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)

This exception is not specific to any particular document. Exception occurs even if Presentation object is created for the same PPT for which it worked fine the first time.

We are using Java 8 in our application. We also tried it with Aspose.slides v17.5 and we are getting the same issue in that too.

Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have observed the information shared by you and request you to please share the source presentation file with us so that we may further investigate and resolve the issue on our end.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Although this issue is reproducible with every PPT document, I have attached one of the PPTs with which we reproduced it at our end.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

I have worked with shared sample presentation using both Aspose.Slides for Java 17.4 and 17.5 and have not been able to observe any issue while accessing presentation using following sample code in Windows 7 with JDK 1.7 environment. For your kind reference the generated output is also attached. Can you please test using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.5 on your end and if there is still an issue then please share the used sample code as well as environment details with us.

Presentation pres=new Presentation(“Presentation11123.pptx”);
pres.save(“Presentation11123.pdf”,SaveFormat.Pdf);

Many Thanks,