Exception on exporting larege image files to PDF

Hi,

I’m using Aspose 19.11 for .NET. When I try to convert a large image file (for example: JPEG, 10212x6806, 16.5MB) to a PDF file. It will fail for some image files and be OK for some. Is there any fix to this issue?

Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(inputStream).Save(outputStream, new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PdfOptions());

@cheonghang.au,

I have observed your requirements and request you to please share the source file reproducing the issue along with issue details arising on your end. I also suggest you to please use the API in x64 based application as well to get maximum program memory during execution.

Hi, please use the follow image, that is the one that I have issue with

sample image

@cheonghang.au,

I have worked with source file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-3632 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigate the issue. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-3632) have been fixed in this update.