Exception on saving doc with wordart

Hi,

please take a look at the attached document.

Calling

Document doc = new Document(@"c:\test.doc");
doc.Save(@"c:\test123.doc");

ends in an ArgumentException (Key already exists in Dictionary).

Can you please tell me what's going wrong here?

Thanks, Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I have linked this issue to our database and we will look into fixing it in a future version. You will be notified of any developments regarding this issue.

In the mean time to fix your document, you can simply delete and reinsert your WordArt object. I have done this and attached the reworked template which is working on my side.

Thanks,

Hi Adam,

I've already reinserted it serveral times (Office 2010, saved as Word 97 format) with no luck. How did you get it to work?

Thanks, Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for this additional information. Yes this may be an issue with Office 2010. I used Office 2007 to rework the document. If you are able to, you could try using the previous version of Office.

Thanks,

A fix for the issue(s) you've reported (filed as 18737) will be released in the next release at the end of this month. You will be notified.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3715) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.