Exception "System.NullReferenceException" when importing data table into Excel sheet

Hi,Is there a known cause for the below:Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Inner Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at •Ÿ..InsertRows(Int32 , Int32 , Worksheet ) at •Ÿ..InsertRows(Int32 , Int32 , Worksheet ) at Aspose.Cells.Cells.š(Int32 , Int32 , ‡‹ ) at Aspose.Cells.Cells.ImportDataTable(DataTable dataTable, Boolean isFieldNameShown, Int32 firstRow, Int32 firstColumn, Int32 rowNumber, Int32 columnNumber, Boolean insertRows, String dateFormatString, Boolean convertStringToNumber) at Aspose.Cells.Cells.ImportDataTable(DataTable dataTable, Boolean isFieldNameShown, Int32 firstRow, Int32 firstColumn) at Cascade.Reports.ExcelReport.CreateRawDataWorkSheet(Int32 dataSourceIndex, Workbook activeWorkBook) This occurs for any excel file that contains a pivot table.. Any level of data at all in the pivot, so long as it is there, it will break and I cannot see as to why. This only happens on one server installation so I suspect its data related but can you point me to what could cause this error?

We are using version: 7.4.0.1

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET (Download Section) and see if it resolves your issue.

If your problem still occurs, then please provide us your sample code replicating this issue with the latest version and also provide us the source files being used in your code. We will look into it and help you asap.