Exception "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" when loading an Excel file via Aspose.Cells in .NET

Hi,
We are using Aspose.Cells (Runtime version: v1.0.3705). We are getting "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" when we try opening the attached excel file. Please help.

The error is thrown at the following line of code:

objWorkbook.Open(<>)

Thanks,
Tejaswy

Hi,

Please try the attached version, I have tested with it using your template file and it works fine.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks Amjad.

I tried using the new version that you provided. However, it started throwing this license validation error:

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 20 Aug 2008, but this version of the product was released on 18 Sep 2009. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Please help.

Thanks,

Tejaswy Mathad

Hi Tejaswy,

Well, I am afraid, to use the latest version/fix of the product, you need to upgrade your subscription as your license can only use the free updates/versions by August 20, 2008.

Alternatively, you may try some versions/fixes of the product that were released before your expiry date if they work fine for you.

Thank you.