Exception "User mask channel specified" on loading PSD (C#)

HI,
Using latest (19.4) version of PSD libraries, we found problems when opening some of the PSD files.
See attached isolated file for reference.

isolated_Copy.zip (18.3 KB)

using (var image = Image.Load(FilePath))
            {
            }

@rlaskowski.sdl,

I have worked with source files and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID PSDNET-156 has been created in our issue tracking system for further investigate and resolve. This thread has been associated with this ticket, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

HI,
do you have any estimation for the fix?
Regards

@rlaskowski.sdl,

The issue has just recently been added in our issue tracking system and is pending for investigation in issues queue. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed and request for your patience in this regard.

Hi,
quite some time passed since this was logged - is there any update on availability of this fix?
Regards

@rlaskowski.sdl,

I have observed your comments and like to inform that this issue will be tentatively resolved in Aspose.PSD 19.7.

@Adnan.Ahmad - we can still repro with 19.7

@rlaskowski.sdl,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in upcoming Aspose.PSD for .NET 19.8. We will share the good news with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

I can confirm that the issue is fixed with 19.8

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-156) have been fixed in this update.

@rlaskowski.sdl,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.