Exception"Value cannot be null" while loading specific ODP file using Aspose.Slides (.NET)

We are making a Call to the Presentation Constructor passing the Data Stream for a particular ODP Document and catching a System.ArgumentNullException with the following Error Message and Call Stack:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
at .(Sequence , , )
at .(Sequence , , )
at .(Sequence , , )
at .(Sequence , , )
at .(Sequence , , )
at .(IAnimationTimeLine , , )
at .(IAnimationTimeLine , , )
at .(Slide , , )
at .(Presentation , , )
at .(Presentation )
at .( , Presentation )
at .(Presentation , Stream )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation…ctor(Stream stream)
at MultiCorpora.Preview.PowerpointRenderer…ctor(Stream contentStream, String language) in C:\ … (REDACTED)

Other ODP Documents work fine in our processing, and we cannot tell what may be different about this particular (attached, rename .zip to .odp TestDocument.zip (289.2 KB)) file. Please let us know if there is something that can be done to pre-process the Document, or if there is a different way to instantiate a Presentation Object.

@DevelopmentMc,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source files and sample project to reproduce issue so that we can further investigate to help you out.

The Error appears to be in a particular ODP File, other ODP Documents work fine. I receive an ArgumentNullException when I call the Presentation Constructor and pass a particular Document. Here is a Simple Console Application that reproduces this Issue: SampleProgram.zip (290.9 KB)

The offending ODP Document (TestDocument.odp) needs to be moved to the bin Folder after the Project is Built, or its path can be passed to the Console Application as a Command-line Parameter.

@DevelopmentMc,

I have worked with sample project shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39843 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39843) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz