Exception when import json data as table

Hi Team!

I have the following issue when I import a table from json into a worksheet (JsonUtility.ImportData). When the row is greater the 0 then an exception is thrown.

Unhandled exception. System.ArgumentException: Row number or column number cannot be zero
   at   . (Cells , Int32 , Int32 , Int32, Int32 )
   at   . (    )
   at   . (    )
   at   . (    )
   at Aspose.Cells.Utility.JsonUtility.ImportData(String json, Cells cells, Int32 row, Int32 column, JsonLayoutOptions option)

The error only occurs from version 21.12.0 before that it was working fine.

.Net Core 3.1 Project: TestAsposeCellsCreateFromJson.zip (2.3 KB)
Aspose.Cells 22.2.0

@erdeiga,

Even you are using .NET Core project but the issue is also reproduced in common .NET framework project using our latest version/fix. I found an exception “Row number or column number cannot be zero” when importing JSON data as table. You are right, when we set row to a value greater the 0 then the exception occurred. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50390” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@erdeiga,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. The fix will be included in our next (upcoming) release Aspose Cells for .NET v22.3 which is scheduled to be published in the second week of March, 2022.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50390) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

1 Like