Exception when saving

I recieve the following exception (stacktrace) when I cal save on my PDF document. The document contains tables with nestet table containing images

StackTrace " at Aspose.Pdf.Document.h.a(Int32 A_0, Int32 A_1)
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.n.a2()
at Aspose.Pdf.Figure.af.a(j A_0, Int32 A_1, ImageFileType A_2, Boolean A_3)
at Aspose.Pdf.Figure.t.a(j A_0, Int32 A_1, ImageFileType A_2, String A_3, String A_4, String A_5, Int32 A_6, Int32 A_7, Boolean A_8, Boolean A_9, Boolean A_10, Byte[] A_11)
at Aspose.Pdf.Figure.j.a(ImageFileType A_0, String A_1, String A_2, String A_3, Int32 A_4, Int32 A_5, Boolean A_6, Boolean A_7, Byte[] A_8)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ad.a(Pdf A_0, d A_1, Image A_2)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.u.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, Row A_2, Cell A_3, m A_4)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ag.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, Row A_2, m A_3)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.t.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, Table A_2, m A_3)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.u.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, Row A_2, Cell A_3, m A_4)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ag.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, Row A_2, m A_3)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.t.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, Table A_2, m A_3)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.b.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1, m A_2)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ak.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1)
at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.i.a(d A_0, Pdf A_1)
at Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.Save(Stream stream)

What can I figure from this exception. It’s hard to determine where the problem is.

Dear kimbaek,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Would you please send the file that can reproduce this error to me? I will fix the bug and improve the excaption handling.

It’s not easy for me to send you code. This is a very complex solution based on MS Analysis server and OLAP data and a lot of code calculations etc. are being made and the generation is based on the OLAP data.

Can you from the exception guide me in a direction for the error?

Dear kimbaek,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

OK. I will do some test according to the exception info. But it will be better if you can describe your table on detail. For example, how many level of nested table did you use? What kind of image did you use? Where did you put your image?

I’ll do my best :slight_smile:

I do have a section. In this I create a table that consists of eq. 3 rows, each row consisting on 10 columns. In the first column in each row I add 1 nested table that consistist of one row.

For columns in the nested tables it can be that the nested table in the first row (of the outer table) consist of 10 columns (2 with empty text, then 7 with gif images and then one with text), the nested table in the second row (of the outer table) consist of e.g. 5 columns (4 gif image paragraphs and 1 text paragraph), the third row of (of the outer table) consist of 7 columns (1 with blank text, 5 with gifs and 1 with text)

The rest of the columns in the outer table consists of 1 nested table with one row and one column with one text paragraph.

When I say blank text it means that I do create a Text paragraph with the string = “”
I set the width on all cells (trying to make sure that nested tables do not extend the width of the outer cells they are nested in)

I do think the problem is about widths??

Dear Kimbaek,

Thank you for considering aspose.

I have fixed some bugs. Would you please try the new hot fix? If there still be error, please let me know.

Hi,

Thank you for the effort … unfortunately it doesn’t fix the save problem.

However I’ve become a little more wise in reproducing the error.

It seems to rise when a add tomany rows to a table. I’m using A4 landscape, adding 20 rows works, adding 21 rows fails.

I’m generating one table per page, adding this to one new section created for every table. Every section has a footer and header.

For additional info then I’m also setting table.ColumnWidths on the outer table and on all cells (outer and nested tables) borders and margins are set.

Dear Kimbaek,

Thank you for considering aspose.

Is the exception message the same as the original one? Please give me the complete exception message and stack trace info.