Exception while calling updateFields Method

Hi Team,
I am using Aspose Word 19.6 version Java.
For some of the business documents while calling updateFields method on Document object I get below Exception. Could you please suggest the cause of this type of exception.So that I can reach the exact cause as currently i am not able to replicate the issue in any new document and could not share original set of documents due to compliance issue.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Infinite loop detected.
at com.aspose.words.zzYVV.zzsI(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zzYVV.zzb(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz90.zzF(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz91.zzZOF(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zzZ74.zzZ3D(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.updatePageLayout(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz49.perform(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz4A.zzHF(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz1B.zzYj(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz1B.zzZ(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.zz1B.zzZ4(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Range.updateFields(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.updateFields(Unknown Source)

@yogeshkhandar

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without document and code example. We suggest you please try the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 19.11. Hope this helps you.

If you still face problem, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please create a simple Java application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

As I mentioned that I am not able to create a sample file to demostrate issue.
Could you please list some scenario when the code throw this error which could help me reproduce issue in a separate document.

@yogeshkhandar

Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 19.11? This issue might be due to updateFields or updatePageLayout method.

It is difficult to say what the problem is without code example and document. So, we need these resources for testing purpose.