Exception while creating the one note document for the attached one note file

Hello,

Attached the sample application that show the exception caused while creating the one note document. The exception caused is “page manifest is missed”. Please check and fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks.
SkippedFileIssue.zip (906.5 KB)

@Amruthav,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned. I used the simplest line of code with your file and found your mentioned exception:
e.g.
Sample code:

var doc = new Document("300 Windows Server.one", new Aspose.Note.LoadOptions {  LoadHistory = false });

I have logged a ticket with an id “NOTENET-3240” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@Amruthav,

Your issue is a bit complex. We are working over your issue and hopefully it will be fixed in Aspose.Note for .NET 21.5 release which is planned to be published in May 2021.

Hello Amjad,

Thanks for the response.

@Amruthav,

You are welcome.

Hi, Aspose folks. I work with OP of this bug report. If we were to purchase the paid Aspose support contract, would you be able to look at this major problem sooner? Any idea how soon?

@eirens,
We are gathering information and will share our feedback soon.

@eirens,

We offer the following options (please choose any of the following options):

1. Wait for publishing of Aspose.Note for .Net 21.5 release. It will contain a fix for this issue.
  2. Post a business support ticket and get special unofficial release with fix for this issue. You may expect the fix in about 2 weeks time starting from the date of the logged ticket.

It is up to you how you go.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NOTENET-3240) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by alexei.s