ExchangeAdvancedSyntaxMailQuery filter subject by partial phrase

Hi,

I’m trying to use ExchangeAdvancedSyntaxMailQuery, and I have a scenario where I need to query emails that contains a phrase.
example:
In my Inbox I have the following email subjects:
“Test321 - OptionOne”
“Test321 - OptionTwo”
“Test321”
I query by “Test321 - Option” and get will like to get those 2 “Test321 - OptionOne” and “Test321 - OptionTwo”.

while doing so at first I didn’t enclose the phrase in quotation marks and got any email contaning subject with either “Test321” or “Option” so all 3 mails returns as result.
then I enclose the phrase in quotation marks but don’t get any result, is there a way doing it?

also, I tried using ExchangeAdvancedSyntaxQueryBuilder but it seems to have a bug and query only by the first word, meaning if I search by “Test321 - OptionOne” it actually search by “Test321”.

Thank.

@yoniab

I would request you to please provide a working sample example reproducing the issue on your end. We will try to investigate the same to assist you further based on provided information.

please create 3 emails:
1st email
with the following subject “Test321 - OptionOne”

2nd email
with the following subject “Test321 - OptionTwo”

3rd email
with the following subject “Test321"

by querying the 3 mentioned above emails for the phrase “Test321 - Option” i would expect to get only 2 responses - 1st email and 2nd one.

but i get in response all the 3 emails.

@mudassir.fayyaz could you please try to reproduce the use case above on your end ? or you need me to share with you the code?