ExchangeClient move exception

Hello,

I am using ExchangeClient to move emails from one folder to another. For some emails I am getting the following exception:

System.ArgumentException: Specified value has invalid Control characters.
Parameter name: value
at System.Net.WebHeaderCollection.CheckBadChars(String name, Boolean isHeaderValue)
at System.Net.WebHeaderCollection.Add(String name, String value)
at Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeClient.x9e19f5bd0a6dd5b7(String x337e217cb3ba0627, String xaeebf6cdac58d859, Boolean x2c767f6e906b41f2, Boolean xdad9af2f9d0a00a8, String x1af9fc7847b7aa2c, Int32 x22eb5e43b9d27f73)
at Aspose.Network.Exchange.ExchangeClient.MoveItem(String source, String destination)

The email does not seem to have any invalid characters in the subject. Do you know what could be causing this?

Thanks

Hi,

Could you please copy the subject of message here for the message which causes the exception. It would be helpful for us if you could also post/send the eml/msg file for detail testing. You may post here on forum or zip/send me via forum “Contact” --> “Send saqib.razzaq an email”.

I did some tests at my end but could not reproduce the problem. I will need to look at the emails to find out what is causing this problem.

I have not been able to get a sample email yet but I have semt you examples of the urls moving to and from which may be of some help.

Hi,

Thanks for sending the sample URLs. I was able to get the exception when I included some of the non-English characters in subject and tried to move these messages.

I have logged this bug in our issue tracking system (ID: 15778). We will notify you when we make some progress to fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15778) have been fixed in [this update](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/entry235287.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.